Brrr - not

Well, the month is half over and the snow is almost gone. It is hard to believe that last year at this time, we were waking up to very cold temperatures (-45C on the 15th of January, 2020). 

The forecast for tomorrow is +4C -- that's almost a 50 degree difference!

As you can see, I'm still working on the 2020 Hindsight project. I'm enjoying it, even if my time to work on it is minimal. January is my catch-up month, you see:

  • catch-up from the residency
  • catch-up from Christmas 
  • catch-up from the busy-ness of last year and all those "to-do" items that were put aside and gathered dust.
I plotted out my catch-up plan for the month and have a couple more busy weekends ahead of me. By the time February rolls around, though, I'll be ready for that puppetry course. I'm looking forward to it!



Comments