Virtual tour of Life in Stitches

Here I've been talking quite a bit about the "right-hand wall" and where things are placed and realized that many people have not been (and will not be) able to visit Omineca Arts Centre in person this December. I put together a short virtual tour of the space to share with people last week, during the opening and artist talk. Here it is again for those of you who missed it, or had to leave the talk before then end. Hopefully it will give you a better idea of the space I am describing in my posts this month.


I also took some quick pictures with my cellphone. Here they are in no particular order. If you are following my blog this month, you can always  refer back to this page to see how the pieces fit together in the space.  Enjoy!

  














Comments

Anonymous said…
I enjoyed looking at your collection and reading about what inspired you.
Anna-Maria said…
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll be posting more images and information to the end of December, which will be the end of the residency. Check back every day or two to see what's new.