Beginning again, all over again.

We're heading into a new (school) year. Although I'm no longer in school, I still feel the excitement of the season and inspired to begin again with whatever seems to have lapsed in the past year. As a result, I am now enrolled in a French conversation class, have started learning how to make a fluid web page layout, and am committed to post bits and pieces a bit more frequently than I have done in the past (and how many times have I said that???).

Our most recent artistic foray at home has been to paint walls while we could still open the windows and air the place out. We have grown more daring, veering away from "contractor neutral" and adding stronger colours to our palette. Perhaps this is a sign of good things to come. I have to wonder, though, if our colour choice was influenced by the season:



Comments