Time marches on

and another year has arrived. Happy 2011! The editorial cartoon yesterday had a picture of an artist in front of a blank canvas with the caption: "There is nothing so promising or intimidating as a clean canvas." How true that is!!!

With the start of the new year come the New Year's Resolutions. Looking at what I had planned for last year, I discovered I only fulfilled 2 of the 5 I had set for myself. That could have been disappointing, but I realized that I accomplished many, many other things I had not foreseen (see previous posts). And I had forgotten how busy the Masters program would keep me, so it is amazing I managed what I did. Nevertheless, I made some more resolutions for this year, and am looking forward to working on them over the next twelve months!

Comments