Looking Ahead

Well, the semester (and the school year) are almost at an end. There will be some more assignments to post in the next few weeks, as the final projects are completed.

In the meantime, I am looking past the 22nd of April, and starting to plan what comes next. I am thinking of taking the next step in website development and creating a website for posting artwork that is for sale. My plan is to have a website without the pop-up ads that my free website currently has! The only issue at the moment is to come up with a domain name. I had hoped to use my blog name (artbyam) as a domain name, but Amanda-Marie in Denver, Colorado, seems to have beaten me to it. Her website address is artbyam.com. I suppose I could use the .ca version, but people might get lost in Denver when looking for me online. Another alternative that is not yet taken, and yet is very simple, would be amlawrie.com or .ca. Hmmm. What to do....

Comments